Sunday, March 6, 2011

Challenges

So it has been forever since I posted here, oh well, not a big deal.

This morning I was catching up of Facebook news and saw that Rachel is now part of the DT for a new Challenge Blog Hello Cutie.  I am elated for her and know that she will be showing us all some fabulous creations.

In support of her new adventure I decided to complete the challenge this morning.  I had lots of fun pulling from my stash of stuff.  This is the first time I've starting creating with a colour palette first.  Will for sure being trying that again soon. 




Time to go and create some more.

5 comments:

  1. super fun :) I should give this a go too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card!!! I LOVE the little butterflies and embellies who chose! Thanks you so much for supporting and playing along with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG NAT! HEART HEART HEART! Thank for the support and playing along and your work is beautiful!

    MMMMMMWWWAAAA
    R :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card!

    Thanks for playing with us at Hello Cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! Love it!
    I'm SO glad you are playing along with us at Hello Cutie! Have fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete