Truly not sure what I am getting myself into, however I want to push myself outside of my comfort zone. So here goes.
I started out by picking a colour I would not normally use, a dark green. Then I started layering and seeing what else would peek my fancy to use and by the end I had a page created. I see a lot more creating in my future.
You all remember tole painting (no clue at the moment how to spell that). Well I think I purchased just about every colour Delta Ceramcoat came out with. When I moved in 2006 I had already moved on to scrapbooking and left all of my paint and brushes behind. A few weeks ago my mom came for a visit and brought me 96 bottles of those paints. Yup 96...
I found myself looking through the colours tonight, rediscovering all of my brushes and the small joys of having all of those colours. Remember when you were a kid and you finally got the big box of crayons, so much fun.
test link
11 years ago
I am smiling thinking of you and all that paint :)
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS WORK GIRL ... I am the first recipient of this book .. and I am loving what you have done so far! You keep those paints close by .. can't wait to see more! :)
ReplyDelete