Last year I had picked Joy, I couldn't remember the word for the longest time. So did I have a joyful year. Yeah I really did. There were challenges last year just like any however I embraced living in the moments and feeling joy wherever possible.
I have been struggling to come up with a word for this year. The words that were coming to mind all had negative connotations that I am feeling but in no way do I want to focus on them nor do I want them to be a reflection of this year. So I've been searching and searching. I wanted the word to come to me like some divine inspiration. Yeah well I gave and las night finally looked through the list on Ali's blog to see if there was a word that would draw me in. I found it. Drishti (Sanskirt for vision, focus, point of view). I googled it to see what else I could find out about this word and well I like the simple description here. Knowing that it is Sanskirt makes me feel like I am embracing or building on my past, combining it with its definition to focus on the here and now to create my future.
That's what I want to focus on this year. Embracing each day while creating my own future, not someone else's. I do not want someone else or any organization to be my puppeteer.
test link
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment