Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Changes

Sometimes you hit a fork in the road and neither road looks right.  Other times you'd just rather stay put and wait for someone to come along and ask you to join them on the path they are taking.  Either way at some point you have to change and you have to move forward. It certainly doesn't mean it is easy, however I have found that the more you live in the moment and tackle what is in front of you the easier it is to keep going and move through whatever change you are going through.  The best part is that there are often many good things along the road as you travel.  Today I discovered some of those good things and I am grateful for them.  Looking forward to tomorrow and discovering more good things. 

Yeah I know that is all yada yada stuff, but you always have to remember this is public  so being straight and to the point is not always possible.

1 comment:

  1. not sure what kind of changes you are making but I wish you the very best Natasha :) You deserve the BEST :)

    ReplyDelete