Just back from another fabulous book club meeting. I think the book we were supposed to be discussing was La Prisionniere. Apparently good book, I didn't read it, didn't purchase or acquire the book. The best part is that it really never matters if any of us reads the book. The company, the chat, and the food was all awesome. I look forward and cherish meeting up with these girls. We always have a fab time, no matter the place or the book.
We've selected Shadow of the Wind for our next meeting. I plan to read this book, hopefully I will finish it before the get together. So happy that there is no pressure to actually comply.
Passed Manotick station on my way home and notice that Third World Bazaar is opening soon for the season. Check it out here: http://www.thirdworldbazaar.ca/
Tomorrow starts another work week. Yeah, not, would so love to sleep in and spend the day in my jammies.
test link
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment