Yes they have to be done, but man do I ever hate them. Sucks my energy dry.
Went for some retail therapy afterwards and purchased a shelving unit at IKEA to store some of my scrapbooking supplies. One of these days I'll get those under control. In the meantime I'm having a blast creating with them. So storage space is the solution. Not the normal run of the mill Retail Therapy but hey it was what I could cope with.
Over the past couple of month I have watched a few hoarding shows and questioned whether I hoard anything and well yeah scrapbooking supplies. I have them everywhere, so I committed to using all of my old stash. Bear in mind I can see all of my floors, there is no clutter in most of my living space except the spare room/craft room and a space in my living room. So there is no need to call an organizer or psychologist to come help find a sink. It was working, then CHA Chicago happened and well it was just too enticing. I have been restrained but have purchased some lovely MME Lost and Found paper. Looking forward to getting my hands on the embellishments.
test link
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment