Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scrapfest Girls Weekend!

This past weekend I had a fabulous time with some of my peeps at Scrapfest Kitchener.  It was a long drive to and from, but well worth the laughs we experienced.

We stopped at every Scrapbook store we could find along the way, it didn't seem to matter that we would get to go to an amazing Vendors Market at Scrapfest itself.  We really wanted to see some of the storefronts of some of the vendors.

We completed Christy Riopel's class Friday night.  I highly recommend her as an instructor, she paces her classes well and always brings some fun new techniques.  She also dealt with the stress of not having power very well.   Andrew from the Aud helped us out with resetting the breaker several times.

Saturday we were privileged to do a class with Karen Ellis of the Art House studio.  I got to play with Pan Pastels for the first time, something else that's going to break the budget.  So wish she wasn't so far away I would be at her studio all the time.

Oh yeah on a final note, I learned new words this weekend or should I say new meanings to innocent words, those poor words will never be the same.

1 comment:

  1. hhhaaaaa hhhaaaa hheeeeee heeee hoooo hooo lol had an awesome time!!!

    ReplyDelete