For as long as I can remember I have always found it to be a trying month. It doesn't mean that it's a bad month it just seems that everyone is a little more tired, a little more irritable, they have a little less energy and well all that tends to suck my energy also.
Lately I have had a real pull towards returning home, being home, missing home. I have been trying to figure out why. Right now I'm blaming it on November. So yesterday I come back to the condo and I read this post from 1000 Awesome Things. It is so true. I moved away from home a little over 4 years ago and I still want to go back.
I am also trying to be grateful this November for all the good things that have happened this month. just to name a few and in no particular order.
I got to go to an awesome movie last night with a friend.
I had the opportunity to participate in amazingly creative scrapbooking classes.
Saw some breakthroughs with people at work
Just got an awesome deal on a plane ticket
Went cross border shopping with a dear friend, more importantly we had the opportunity to spend the whole day together
Get to talk to my mom everyday
Life is good, and hey next week we get to see December.
test link
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment